Monday, November 24, 2008

Our last week in review

Nathan had his first concert on Tuesday night. Here it is in all it's glory. There were 6 elementarys represented there that evening.







Rachel also had a concert on Thursday night. This is the full song from her competition earlier in the month. We recorded both these with the video camera which does a better job than my little camera does for this type of venue.





On the 12th Rachel had her Evening in Excellence at Church where each of the young women get to show one of the goals they have worked on over the year. She did a good job of presenting her value project in the area of Knowledge.



Sarah was following me around the other day while I was doing laundry and I decided that since I have a cute photo of Darik and Jaron from our law school days of hanging out in the dryer I'd take one of Sarah too.



After one of Sarah's naps Caleb came to visit her. This is what I found. He pulled the chair over to her crib and kept her company til I came to rescue them.



2 comments:

Cherisa said...

Darik's face is a riot! What a cutie!

Is Rachel's outfit for the band performance from your closet? I think it's cute!

Both videos of the performances were great! They are really progressing. It brings back TONS of memories for me. :)

Heather B said...

What an excellent week! Great job, you guys!