Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's day






There was no school today to observe Veteran's day. Veterans have fought for our right to be free. We have many freedoms that we enjoy but one freedom my kids enjoy the most is the freedom to have FUN. We went to a place called Jump and Bounce first thing this morning (9:30). We spent an hour there. Then we did a return at Penney's and then off to shopping at Wal-Mart. Got done there and had lunch at Burger King, one without a playplace. Then we headed to a friend's house for a church playgroup. We finally got home about 2:30. The kids were tired and just enjoyed a movie rental the rest of the afternoon. I got accused on my last entry of being LAZY in my posting of pictures so I'll return, for now, to the OLD method of posting each picture.

Of course, after a really hard day of playing one tends to just drop. Stowie found a nice warm place to nap with Caleb. Don't miss the pictures at the end. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Cherisa said...

You have redeemed yourself. You know you can still use Picasa... Just pick a few special pictures for us to look at!

Looks like a blast! I'm jealous 'cause this is what I wanted to do for my birthday today but I had to WORK. Bummer. And the closest Pump it Up here is a little far for an evening ride.

Glad everyone had a good day off from school!

Charity said...

ok, I don't think I can ever read your blogg again:) You live in the area that Richard and I want to live and go to the lake that we have come to love so very much. Our trips to sandpoint have made us want to move. However... some one eles has different plans for us. So we'll keep living in the ugly desert all dried and rinkely by the desert sun. And yes be greatful Hevenly Father has a plan for us. But were comming up next summer....glad to see your family having so much fum. All the kids are so grown up. Are we getting old?