Our spread, just before our meal.
That evening, after dinner, we went over to Selina and Mike Kelly's home. (Jason's sister and her husband.) Jason's sister, Jenny, came up from Oregon with her two kids. Kaylee is three and Braden was born the first of September so we got to meet him for the first time. Ryan, her husband, was unable to make it up for the weekend. We had dessert there and my kids voted on bringing cupcakes.
We brought our candle creations and gave them to Aunt Selina, Aunt Jenny, and Gramma Lindh.
We had a good time socializing with family and took the opportunity to take a picture of all the Lindh grandchildren together.
It was a great Thanksgiving.
4 comments:
Awesome! We play the Thankful Game too! Very clever on the craft as well as the cupcakes!
I'm glad the twist on the Thanksgiving craft worked so well! I think I'm going to have to make a few more of these in a Christmas theme!
It was great to see your family. Thank you for the candles. Very cute and my first Christmas decorations of the year!
I love the grandchildren's picture! What a treasure.
Post a Comment