Saturday, November 28, 2009

Decorating for Christmas

The title should explain it all. We pulled out all the boxes and decorated for the coming season this morning.

Notice the top of the tree is heavily loaded and the bottom VERY sparse. It's an attempt to protect the ornaments from Sarah.

5 comments:

Heather B said...

I hear ya' on the naked tree bottom! We'll have to do that this year too. It seems that every other year is easy/ hard, easy/ hard. Either a grabbing toddler, or a non-mobile baby, and than back again :) I don't know quite know how I'll feel when we get to decorate the WHOLE tree two or three years in a row... It looks great, by the way!

Cherisa said...

I think you need more nativity sets...

The Metge Family said...

Looks good. My parents used to put their tree in a play pen when they had toddlers.

Anonymous said...

Such a happy house! I just love it!
We purchased a $25 prelit tree from Target as a stand in for our tree that is buried in storage. Kurt managed tp unearth 1 box of ornaments and our stockings. We really had planned on moving before Christmas! The house is still on the market....

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

you are so on the ball! you shame us all.