Sunday, September 16, 2012

School starts

Our family's first day of school was August 27th. The only person that did not start school that day was Sarah. Her preschool started the Wednesday after Labor day but the rest of us started classes the week before. Rachel is in 11th, Nathan in 9th, Anna in 7th, Jaron in 5th (he's our oldest at the elementary school this year, a position he's enjoying), Darik in 3rd, Caleb in 1st, and Sarah is in preschool M,W,F from 9-11:45.

I have Anatomy and Physiology class from 9:30 to 12:20 on Mon/Wed at the campus right next to our house. I have Basic Chemistry from 12:30 to 5 on Tue and 12:30 to 1:45 on Thurs but that class is held up at the Dandini Campus, about 18 miles from our house. I arranged with Sarah's preschool teacher to just keep her those extra 30 minutes on Mondays and Wednesdays. Sarah loves her teacher and likes to be her helper when class is over. She helps Miss Dana clean up and prepare the room for her Tue/Thur class.

On Tuesday and Thursday Sarah goes across the street to Rose's house and hangs out with her until Rachel or Anna pick her up after school. On Thursday I beat all the other kids home but Tuesdays Rach is carrying the load until Jason or I can get home about 5:30. It seems to be working fairly well.

First day of school photos! No picture of me, everyone was gone by the time I left for school. ;)

And Sarah's will come in a future post.

No comments: