The comings and goings of a very busy family of 9. With 7 kids ages 20, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, and 8 we have a good time around our home and we're loving life, every minute of all the ups and downs.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Locks of Love
Two years ago Rachel and Anna chose to donate their hair to Locks of Love. It was a great experience for them. Since then they've been growing their hair to do it again and we reached the minimum length for donation. So today we went and got it cut. It was a pretty dramatic change for each of the them but they love their new styles and they are perfect for the summer. BEFORE DURING AFTER
Anna's bob is adorable! And I can't believe Rachel's is so short! But I guess the curl really bounces into action at that length. I'm sure some child will greatly appreciate the donations.
9 comments:
What cute haircuts. Will be so much easier to take care of plus they did a really nice thing donating there hair.
anna looks even more like you now. and i love rachel's curls. very cute.
Absolutely adorable! What a thoughtful gift.
Anna's bob is adorable! And I can't believe Rachel's is so short! But I guess the curl really bounces into action at that length. I'm sure some child will greatly appreciate the donations.
Cute haircuts! Sweet of the girls to donate their hair.
Too cute! Love Rachel's curls!
The girls look adorable. They are so thoughtful and generous. You have done a great job with them.
The short cut looks really, really good on Rae! Anna's is cute, too, but the short makes Rachel's texture look awesome!
They both look great! And so awesome to donate their hair.
Post a Comment