Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rachel's softball picture

I did something new today! I learned how to scan in a photo and put it into my blog. Yeah me! I'll be posting our weeks' adventures tomorrow but for now enjoy my new abilities. Rae got this at her game Thursday night. Her friend Casey is on the bottom row, far left, two over from Rae.

2 comments:

LKFriedman said...

Lanae,

I really enjoyed seeing pictures of your family. What a great bunch!

In a couple of weeks, I'll probably be going down to Vero Beach, Fl to see my dad, as I've done several times since landing in the sunshine state. I think that he wants me to set up a computer for him - I KNOW that his girlfriend wants me to. Whether he's really that interested or not is possibly another story. None the less, assuming that I do, I'll show him you blog. I know that he'll get a kick out of it.

Next time you speak to your mom or Coy Nell (and assuming she's lucid) give them my best wishes.

Larry Friedman

LKFriedman said...

P.S. I hope you have a great birthday.