He chose enchiladas for his birthday dinner. Rachel stayed home from Young Women's and we just hung out as a family and had cake and ice cream and opened presents. He got a pop gun, from Cabela's, and an MP3 player. He was very happy with what he received. He got a couple of cards and a few phone calls wishing him a very happy 6th birthday. I think he had a great day.
Talking on the phone while holding his balloon.
His cake, he chose chocolate with chocolate frosting, a boy after my own heart.
Here he is with his presents, happy meal toy, balloon, cake and cards.
One little caveat. While playing around with his siblings he got a door slammed in his face accidentally. He wasn't hurt but here is the reason we own two sets of glasses.
6 comments:
Time flies when you're having fun! Amazing kid. Happy birthday!
Those are some seriously beat up glasses! It's a good thing it doesn't cost you anything to get them fixed. Now if you could just manage some sort of teleport system so you don't have to drive to the opthamologist's office once a week...
Happy Birthday D!
Happy Birthday, Darik!!
Love,
Sister Beauchamp
That second to last picture with the cake has a lot of Nathan in the expression... Happy birthday, Darik!
Oh, I feel for ya! Both pairs of Taven's glasses broke this week! I am hoping they are under warranty!
Darik, Happy Birthday! I am sad I forgot to call you.
Seems like just yesterday we were all in Spokane and Greyson and Darik were just little babies! How time flies! Happy Birthday Darik!
Post a Comment