So, Sarah was doing this this morning and I thought it was kind of funny. Not sure what she's trying to do besides lodge a complaint but it's kind of cute. Thought I'd share with y'all. Gave haircuts to my boys this morning also, aren't they handsome?
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ADORABLE Sarah!! And very nice haircuts, what handsome men!
She looks like she's been watching somebody else complain... Is there a sibling in the house who squints his/her eyes while whining?
I can't believe how big the boys are all getting. And your "baby" boy is hardly a baby anymore. We must figure out some way to get our two-year-olds together soon!
And I see D has inherited my lovely smiling skills... Poor kid. Some day I'll compare scrapbooks with him and explain it just was beyond his control. {sigh}
Translation: "You all are noisy, there's SO much going on, and NO, I won't perform on demand for the video!"
Post a Comment