Friday, August 1, 2008

Vacation Wednesday July 23rd












On Wednesday morning we headed back over to OMSI to catch a few things we'd missed the first time. We didn't spend a lot of time there as there were several school groups that showed up, one in orange t-shirts. We did lunch at McDonalds and stopped at a great playground for the kids. Then we went swimming at the hotel pool. That night we did dinner at a place called Safari Sam's in Sherwood. They claim to have the largest indoor play structure in Oregon. The kids had a great time running around and climbing up and down the obstacle course. There was also a glow in the dark mini-golf course to have fun at. Caleb has a great golfing technique. He would run around until he could find a little flag, he'd set the ball two inches from the hole and then push it in. Then he'd yell "Yeah" and run off looking for the next flag. Another great day!

4 comments:

Cherisa said...

Sounds like fun! I'll have to have M&D take us there the next time we make it out to Portland. And it sounds like Caleb really knows how to have a good time with golf. Maybe Jae should take him out on a real golf course...

Cherisa said...

BTW... I have a tip about adding pictures. If you just log into google (same account as for Blogspot) you can add your pictures with their Picasa album all at once. Then you can link your post stuff to the album pictures or the entire album if you have a bunch to share. It's a little easier than inserting them into the blogger post as you type and keeps the post looking cleaner.

[Stop swearing at me and just try it you technophobe!]

Lindh Family said...

How you heard, from the other side of the continent, what I was THINKING as I read your comment means we know each other way too well. I'll call you Monday for a tutorial to do as instructed. You know how I feel about wasted time...TTFN Nae

Heather B said...

It looks like you had such a wonderful vacation!