It's Monday night and we're not in Portland. We've decided that the roads are too hazardous to risk with seven children. I-84 in the Gorge is shut down and we're not willing to add time and distance by traveling through Seattle, not with roads in the condition they are. We're going to miss our family so much but feel this was the best decision to make. I'm very tired of the snow here in Spokane. We got more snow last night and today. Tomorrow should give a short respite but we're due with more snow on Wednesday and Friday.
But we did get a fun surprise this evening. We should have been at gramma's house and I bet she'd have been too overwhelmed and tired to do this so I'm kind of happy that we were home. Here is a snippet of how Sarah spent about half an hour this evening. Some attempts were better than others but, overall, she's getting the hang of it.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY for Sarah walking!!! I can't believe she's walking already!!!!!
Woo-hoo! Look at that walking!
We miss you here...
Post a Comment