I also bet you didn't know that the best place to watch t.v. from is a laundry basket.
Saturday afternoon, the 13th, it snowed and was very cold, too cold for the kids to go out and play and not quite enough snow to play in. So we stayed inside and baked. I use that term loosely because those who know me know I do not bake. We made 8 plates of goodies to take to the families Jason home teaches and I visit teach. We had a fun time, if you call baking fun. We made some fudge, peppermint candy, dipped pretzels and peanut butter cookies. We ventured out in some cold, slick weather to deliver them and we had a great afternoon working together.
And I have a quick video of Sarah learning to walk without my help. We have a toy meant for aiding in walking. However, she has decided it is not quite as stable as a human or a ... highchair with wheels. But I must say that directing the highchair is a whole lot easier on my back.
3 comments:
Looks like fun and a whole lot of cleaning up! I make pepermint bark (or peppermint chocolates if I have more time) every year and people are always amazed. I'm not sure if it's a comment on the neat look of the chocolate or my baking skills...
Glad to see Sarah has found a way of practicing her gait without causing so much strain to her mother!
Yeah, I don't bake either :) Again, LOVE the slinging daddy pix. Also love the snow pictures on the above post, our kids spent the afternoon out back playing in it, before coming in to get ready for the cancelled Temple trip tonight :) Oh well, all dressed up and no place to go... :(
Look at all those helpers...what a good bunch.
Post a Comment