Sunday, December 21, 2008

Still more snow

So I've added a few more photos to Thursday's photo album. There are some shots of downtown and one near our house from Friday. We got plowed on Friday night and sanded on Saturday afternoon. Saturday we got a respite and had beautiful sunshine but very cold temperatures. The snow started again today. We were supposed to be heading to Portland on Monday the 22nd but I-84 is closed and so we're going to wait and see how the weather looks Monday night to decide if it is safe to travel on Tuesday. I've included a little video clip of the snow falling today, hope you enjoy it. This is about the only pleasure I'm getting out of the snow. It's too cold for packing, sledding, etc. so you have to enjoy it's visual beauty.

2 comments:

Cherisa said...

At least blogging about it gives you an outlet! :) I hope to see you soon...

Heather B said...

This has been some serious snow, hasn't it?