Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lots more snow pictures

No School today. The whole town is shut down. We have a LOT of snow. The kids are so excited and I've promised they get to go out and play later when it "warms" up a little. Might as well give them the best chance of enjoying it. I think we'll be doing a bit of baking here today. I have some over ripe bananas and if they have school tomorrow Anna is supposed to bring some food for a food fair. We're making chicken sausage gumbo because her report was on France and she was to bring a French food. I think I've also been committed to cookies and hot chocolate for after the snow. We can't leave the house so sledding will be done in our back yard. Here's to hoping they don't run into the fence too many times. =)


1 comment:

Corina said...

Oh, the glories of snow! Our kids were out the ENTIRE week! We had tons of fun, but my last Xmas projects are still yet to be finished...It's funny you mentioned banana bread. I thought that was the perfect thing to bake today too! Comfort food for a cold day.