So I did the first post before even seeing the front of the house. I then went to the front. Our neighbor across the street (and up the hill) was plowing the street with his truck. City hasn't been here yet, not a big surprise. They're having trouble keeping up the main arterials because the snow is falling so fast. Jason's working on the driveway but we have no intentions of going anywhere. The pictures are from the front porch, I didn't put on any shoes to go take pictures. Some were taken from the living room as you can tell from the reflections.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Views from the front of the house
So I did the first post before even seeing the front of the house. I then went to the front. Our neighbor across the street (and up the hill) was plowing the street with his truck. City hasn't been here yet, not a big surprise. They're having trouble keeping up the main arterials because the snow is falling so fast. Jason's working on the driveway but we have no intentions of going anywhere. The pictures are from the front porch, I didn't put on any shoes to go take pictures. Some were taken from the living room as you can tell from the reflections.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah... Such memories. Boston would probably have to close down for a week with snow like yours! But here's the real question: How much snow does Pullman have and have either WSU or U of I closed for snow days yet??? We didn't have a single snow day my entire 3 years on the Palouse!
Post a Comment