Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow album

I decided there were too many pictures to share on a post. I've created an album and I'll be updating the album throughout the week and into the weekend. You can keep checking back to this link to see what we've added.

4PM Thursday: we just learned that school is closed for tomorrow also. So we'll have another fun snow day. I'm a little bummed because I have a lot of errands planned for tomorrow and this weekend in general, not sure which ones will really get done. And I'm not going anywhere with all this snow and no plow on our streets. Maybe they'll get to us tomorrow. I got the banana bread done but no cookies. We also had just finished making the gumbo for tomorrow when I found out there is no school so dinner's taken care of for tonight - yeah!!!

SNOW Pictures

1 comment:

Allan Lindh said...

This is lovely blog, better even than Emma Jane Goddard's diary. She would have loved one of these. Merry Christmas to you all from Allan, Julie and Osa. Good to see you all looking so well.

We have snow here today last couple days, nothin like yours tho, just enough to look pretty.

How do we get one of these