Thursday, April 16, 2009

I love my van.

I love my van. It is a great van! I have all sorts of space to store things and to carry lots of people. Mostly little people but that's why we got it in the first place. I try to get it professionally detailed once a year but that hasn't been an option the last couple of years. This spring it was, yeah! So I thought I'd share pictures of my pretty clean van.



It doesn't stay this way for long so I have to enjoy it while I can.

2 comments:

Heather B said...

Beautiful! Isn't that van great?! We love ours too. How much does it cost to get it detailed?

Cherisa said...

At least you have proof that it can look like that! Maybe you should do the same with the kids' rooms. Put a picture of each room in it's immaculate state by their door so they know it's possible! ; )