She is such a funny duck. She can be happily playing but as soon as she is poopy she comes to find me. Same thing with the toothpaste. She came in and grabbed me around the knees. I looked down to find a partial smurf. I asked if she needed help and she bobbed her head and did her little hmm-ing thing. She was ticked that I took pictures first. Oh well. She's clean now. I might get another day of spring break blogged, or not. We'll try again later.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
In my spare time
Nothing in life is free. Nothing. Not time on the computer posting my first day of spring break, not making dental appointments for Jason and myself, not doing dishes. All of these are things I have done today. And at one point this is how Sarah chose to entertain herself. I'm sure that if I was a "good" mom the toothpaste would not be within reach. But there you have it, I'm not a "good" mom and my "spare" time is spent bathing my baby.
She is such a funny duck. She can be happily playing but as soon as she is poopy she comes to find me. Same thing with the toothpaste. She came in and grabbed me around the knees. I looked down to find a partial smurf. I asked if she needed help and she bobbed her head and did her little hmm-ing thing. She was ticked that I took pictures first. Oh well. She's clean now. I might get another day of spring break blogged, or not. We'll try again later.




She is such a funny duck. She can be happily playing but as soon as she is poopy she comes to find me. Same thing with the toothpaste. She came in and grabbed me around the knees. I looked down to find a partial smurf. I asked if she needed help and she bobbed her head and did her little hmm-ing thing. She was ticked that I took pictures first. Oh well. She's clean now. I might get another day of spring break blogged, or not. We'll try again later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Really? Spare time? I know it's a myth in my life, I was assuming it was a myth in the life of anyone with kids, no less 7!
Poor Sarah... Yes. If she was loved by a "good" mommy, she wouldn't have to endure such humiliating experiences. Poor kid.
Where's the number for CPS???
Nice Smurf!!! I gave Logan my pink highlighter the other day, knowing full well he could not possibly take off the cap. Five minutes later he returned with a pink face. By the time I got the pink scrubbed off (sort of, it didn't really help much) the boy looked like he had some raging case of face rash. He even painted his teeth :)
Post a Comment