That night, the two oldest children that were with us that morning came to babysit our four youngest and Megan. Jason, Rachel, Nathan, Anna and I went to see Wicked! We had an awesome time! It was the first musical ever for Nathan and Anna. The cast did a great job. My mom got a group rate and bought 25 tickets so we got to go with some of our friends. It was great to see them and share this experience with them also.
My friend Corina who plays piano so beautifully and whos accompaniment I miss.
Our beautiful kids.
Amy, my longest (I almost put in oldest =).) friend. We're coming up on 30 years this summer. (There's hope for Jason, someone else has put up with me longer than he has.)
My best friend and eternal companion. Thank you for a wonderful evening!
2 comments:
What a fabulous post! Looks like you guys had an amazing time.
See! Proof you can get your picture taken without those wide eyes! Maybe we just have to throw you down a slide every time...
So wish I could have joined everyone for Wicked even though I've seen it before.
Next photo editing skill- Poor lighting: How to make your pictures look well lit in 5 easy steps!
Post a Comment