


Our stake held a family dance on April 18th. The theme was Disney. All the young women were asked to come dressed as princesses. Rachel no longer fits her medieval costume (wish kids wouldn't grow so much) so we found a new prom dress at Goodwill to work. She looked beautiful. The rest of us, well... I don't have time for costumes so my solution was to ma
ke sure each child had on a t-shirt with a disney theme. It's the best I could do. We had a great time. The dance started at 7 and we were tired by 8:40. Rachel could have lasted until 10 but it's a family dance so we go and leave as a family. Only 14 more months and she'll be able to attend the monthly youth stake dances so I don't feel too badly. 



These are a few of the photos my friend Heather took. I had been blogging earlier in the day and left my camera at my computer. Thanks, Heather, for your help. 
3 comments:
Rachel looks beautiful in her princess dress. She's growing up way too fast though.
It was fun, wasn't it? So glad we all went.
What a fun idea! And I think Disney shirts absolutely fit the bill!
Post a Comment