Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break Day 1

We drove down to Beaverton OR on Monday of spring break. No pictures for a boring 6 hour drive. We made it in 7.5 hours, not bad for our group. Tuesday morning we headed off to OMSI. Grampa Ski and Miller Grampa got to come along. Gramma Ski and Aunt Celina had to work and Megan went to pre-school. We had a great time hanging with the grampas and exploring OMSI all over again. We went to the planetarium and watched Cosmic Collisions. It was awesome. After wearing out our littlest ones (and a few grampas too)we headed back to the house for dinner and playing over at the rec center. I didn't stick around for dinner with the family. I got to have dinner with my friends Amy, Corina, and Kristi. We had a good time catching up and hanging out without children. (Don't forget that you can click on any one of these photos and be taken to the album they come from and get to see all the pictures of that day.)

2 comments:

Cherisa said...

Well, I'm glad I didn't call you today as you managed to get a post in without me calling to bug you! : )

Can't wait to go to OMSI again this summer with our kids in tow!

Strange asside: the "word verification" for this comment is MATED. It made me giggle a little considering whose page I'm commenting on...

Heather B said...

LOL!!! I'm laughing at the above comment!!

I love that you have the matching shirts! Nice last pic of Jason. Welcome home, you guys.