I even got a new dress. Actually I got it a few months back but this was the first time I'd worn it.
Poor Jason didn't get anything and didn't even get his picture taken. But we love him anyway! Thanks, babe, for making all these nice new clothes possible. We really appreciate all your hard work.
6 comments:
You guys all looked so beautiful on Sunday!
Very cute! Though who did poor Sarah's hair? She has a whale spout! (Grandpa Wrz didn't get ahold of her, did he?) Kidding- the kids all look great and Rachel is looking very grown up!
Side note: After 34 years you still look like a deer in headlights when you get your picture taken... We're going to have to work on that! ; )
What a good looking crew! Sarah is even cuter with all that hair!
You all look SO gorgeous!!!!
Everyone looks so grown up in there Easter outfits. I love the pictures.
Very nice. Sarah looks like a little fraggle!
Post a Comment