Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break Day 5

Saturday morning was the one-year anniversary of my grandmother's death. Caryn came up from California for the weekend. My aunt Michele came down from Seattle on Friday also. They joined us at the theater on Friday night. We held a small memorial service on Saturday morning. It was beautiful. We sure do miss our Miller Gramma. This was just after the memorial. My grandfather and all of our kids.

Grampa cuddling Sarah.

Then we loaded up the kids and made the long drive home. We left at noon and got home about 9 that night. We stopped in Biggs and went throught the McD's drive thru. We then drove to LePage park a little further along the gorge and picnicked there.


We stopped in Kennewick and walked the mall and got ice cream for dessert. And then on home. Coming home is the best part of vacation I think. It's fun to visit and do but I'm happiest at home.

1 comment:

Heather B said...

I LOVE that tree picture!!! How classic!