On a complete tangent, when I went to visit my grandfather at their age I was given a camera. I took a lot of pictures - of clouds! My mom wasn't so pleased to see so many pictures of clouds and an airplane wing. I thought they looked so fluffy and soft, I wanted to remember it. That was back before digital, I'm amazed at her patience for half a roll of clouds. Now we just hit "delete" and more room is available on the chip, cheap and easy to fix. So grateful for technology, when I'm not fighting to figure out how to get a pic off a disk. =)
My grandfather has a cabin up in Yosemite and the kids got to explore the giant redwoods. They had a great time seeing all the sights that Yosemite has to offer. They got to take a train ride tour. Thank you, Miller Grampa, for hosting such a great event for our kids.












3 comments:
What a special trip! I was able to spend a week with my father's parents at Anna's age and I still remember it very fondly!
AMAZING pictures!
It's 9:45 PM and I still have to feed the baby one more time before bed but I had to comment at least on this post because it made me feel so nostalgic. Remember our trips to CA alone when G&G took us to Yosemite? Who would think your kids would be doing the same thing! I don't know if mine will ever get to do Yosemite with their Great Grandpa...
Good job to the kids for getting pictures taken!
Post a Comment