Sarah was playing in the bathroom as I was getting ready this morning. She found my glasses and was having a good time looking at the (very distorted) world through them. It made for a cute picture. I have one of Nathan just like it at about the same age. It's on real film though.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Friday morning fun
The same friend that allowed us to pick all those cherries back in July came by yesterday afternoon and brought some peaches to us. There was no way to go through that many peaches at once so I decided to dehydrate them. I hope they turn out as good as the cherries did. I had enough to fill all six trays. I was surprised that it only took an hour to peel, slice and arrange them.

Sarah was playing in the bathroom as I was getting ready this morning. She found my glasses and was having a good time looking at the (very distorted) world through them. It made for a cute picture. I have one of Nathan just like it at about the same age. It's on real film though.
Sarah was playing in the bathroom as I was getting ready this morning. She found my glasses and was having a good time looking at the (very distorted) world through them. It made for a cute picture. I have one of Nathan just like it at about the same age. It's on real film though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YUM!
The peaches look good and I love the look of Sarah, she just wants to be like her mommy.
Sarah looks so cute!
Post a Comment