Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Priest Lake, round two

It got really hot on Friday and we had no other plans so I took the kids up to the lake again. We weren't able to find any friends to go with so we just relaxed and played around with the eight of us. We had a nice day and enjoyed the end of summer activity. I picked up a few floatie toys we've never had before and the kids had fun playing with them.











And then there is this cute video of Sarah. I got this toy for her after our last visit and she loved it. She was freezing but didn't want to get out of it.

2 comments:

The Metge Family said...

Looks like a great way to spend one of the last hot days of the year!

Heather B said...

Still want to get out there. Sorry we couldn't make it, but it looks like a great time!!