Rachel had her first game on Monday. She did a great job and her team won. She tripled and could have made home if her coach had let her run but since she had batted in 3 others and the ball was finally making its way infield he held her up at third. She was sick on Wednesday and Thursday so she missed her second game and Thursday’s practice.
Tuesday - normal scouts and gymnastics but no French Horn lesson for Rae because her instrument got locked up at school and she couldn't get it after practice. Back-to-school night for Ponderosa.
Wednesday - no Young Women's for Rae because of being sick. Back-to-school night at Horizon.
Thursday - piano for Nathan, Anna, and Jaron, soccer practice for Jaron and Relief Society for me.
Friday - Rachel felt much better and was able to participate in the parade for Valleyfest. It's a short, little night-time parade and we went to watch and support. She did well. Anna attended a birthday party for a friend from gymnastics and had a good time.
Saturday - Gymnastics expo for Anna at 11 and soccer game for Jaron at 12:30. Then it was shoe shopping for me and Jason - new running shoes. Hopefully this will help with the running. We continue to work at this, I haven’t quit yet but I still hate the hills. Where’s Iowa when you need it? Decided late Saturday night that I needed a change and cut some bangs. I don’t have any pictures right now but I’ll get to it soon enough.
<
This is Jaron's "I'm bored" face taken during Anna's gymnastics expo.
1 comment:
You had a very busy week. Rachel is doing really good at softball. We are planning on coming up and watching her one of these days. To cute of Sarah in the pan. It's amazing how she could fit in it.
Post a Comment