Thursday, June 18, 2009

First day of summer vacation

School got out at 11 yesterday so it was time to celebrate. We went out to lunch with Jason at McDonald's and then we hit Riverfront Park. It was a nice cool day with overcast skies so it wasn't too hot and a great way to kick off summer break.
The girls wanted to ride the ferris wheel.

The boys decided to join them but were looking a little nervous about it. But after once a round they really enjoyed the ride.

Caleb decided to ride a circle of a different nature.

Sarah watching the train ride.

"Hey you guys! I want on too!"

Riding the train.

Nate's really too big for the ride but the kid running it let him on to be with his brothers.

A family favorite, the bumper boats!

2 comments:

Heather B said...

What an awesome celebration!! Okay, that picture of Sarah yelling through the bars is HYSTERICAL!!!

The Chamberlain Family said...

How fun and a great way to celebrate NO SCHOOL!!!! I am assuming Jason went along with you guys? I cant imagine going to Riverfront by myself with 7 kiddos!!