Look at Sarah's wild hair from jumping on the tramp. She can get on and off by herself because of how it is set up now.
Concrete is coming today so we moved the trampoline, again.
The comings and goings of a very busy family of 9. With 7 kids ages 20, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, and 8 we have a good time around our home and we're loving life, every minute of all the ups and downs.
1 comment:
Wow! You all have made some big chances since I last checked your blog. I'm impressed with the way the back yard is looking. It will be great when its all done. I'm still not sure why you didn't tackle the retaining wall on your own with 7 kids? We did ours (about 70 feet 5 feet high) with one kid and that was enough to almost kill us. :)
Post a Comment