Friday, June 5, 2009

We have concrete!

We have concrete! It was poured this morning. On Monday they will come back and cut it. Hopefully on Monday the landscape company will be able to get in and seed for us. But this is how it looks. Can't wait to do some touch ups around the edges to cover up the loose dirt.





On a completely different note, I took Darik in for his quarterly check with Dr. Leavitt, our ENT. All looks well and we'll see him in a few months. While there, trying to keep the kids entertained I whipped out the camera to take pictures. Darik and Caleb were taking turns at spinning slowly in the chair. Sarah got to ride along no matter who was sitting and who was pushing. Just as I went to take the picture Dr. Leavitt walked in. That's who she's staring at. Didn't need to entertain them long at all, we had just a short wait.

4 comments:

The Metge Family said...

The concrete looks great! Exciting that it will be all done and ready to use soon!

Cherisa said...

Hooray! It looks fantastic! Now I'll have to make a special trip out to Spokane to see it... Darn it!

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

gosh i go a few days with out checking in on you and you go nuts blogging! it looks so nice. =) i bet the kids are so excited to play on the concrete.

Heather B said...

Looks GREAT!!! Is the trampoline going there? What else?