The comings and goings of a very busy family of 9. With 7 kids ages 20, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, and 8 we have a good time around our home and we're loving life, every minute of all the ups and downs.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Got my hair cut
This type of post is for my sisters who live so far away. I'm not sure anyone else would care what I do to my hair but I like to share with them so you're welcome to just keep on cruisin if this bores you.
3 comments:
Yes, I noticed that when I saw you yesterday but didn't get a chance to mention it before I had to run off. It looks great!
Yes, I noticed how cute your hair was at church yesterday, but i wasnt sure if you cut it or just had done it differently. you always look so cute!
SUPER cute!
Post a Comment