Then on the 12th I took Rae to get her "present". We went to a nice salon and had her hair cut. The girl did a great job and spent 1.5 hours trimming and talking with Rachel. Then I took her shopping at one of our favorite stores (VV) and got her a great new top to wear to her first church dance. In our church the youth are between the ages of 12 and 18. When a girl turns 12 she enters the Beehive class and stays there for two years. When she turns 14 she becomes a Mia Maid and has the privilege of attending Stake dances. A stake is made up of 7 wards (districts) and all the youth 14 to 18 get to attend these dances. So 14 is a pretty cool milestone for Rachel. She looked great and had a great time.
At the honor society recognition.
Her cake on the 2nd.
The day of the dance.
1 comment:
What a beautiful young lady! I absolutely love the top you guys picked out.
Post a Comment