Monday, August 2, 2010

Sleeping babies

If I was a better mother I would... The list is too long to add here but I think I might need a little improvement on where my babies take naps. These have been collected over the last few months. In preparing to add these photos I'm also realizing wardrobe help might not be a bad thing to add to the "better mother" list. I let the kids where what they want, enough said.






Different kid, not much better in the wardrobe selection.


They play hard and have a great time doing so but when they get tired they just lay down and take a nap, any horizontal surface will do. Sarah seems drawn to warm spots such as the sunshine and in front of the dryer vent. But stairs have always been a favorite napping spot for my kids.

1 comment:

Cherisa said...

In my limited experience (comparatively), most kids just pass out where they happen to be when they are consumed by sleep. I don't think mothering has much to do with it.

Now, the non-Baby Gap wardrobe is most definitely a derelict of duty!