He wanted streamers and balloons for his birthday so we complied with his two favorite colors; orange and blue. The kids have been having fun with the balloons, drawing pictures on them and tossing them around. Gramma and Grampa Lindh stopped by later in the afternoon and gave him a gift of a really cool book.
Friday I picked him up from school and took him to McDonald's for a happy meal. We went and played and then brought him back for the rest of his school day. Today he got his choice of dinner, lasagna, and Rachel was so cool to make him his favorite breakfast of scrambled eggs. We went to church as usual and went on our first walk of the year. All-in-all a good seventh birthday. Happy birthday Jaron, we love you so much and are so glad you are a part of our family.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JARON!!!
Wow! Streamers and everything! I don't think I can remember a single birthday of my own with streamers... Jaron's a lucky kid!
Post a Comment