Friday, May 22, 2009

Thursday afternoon

I picked up a new outfit at Wal-Mart the other day and Sarah was looking awfully cute in it so I took a few pictures. I was having a hard time getting her to stand still for the picture so Darik and Caleb were trying to show her how to do it right.

"You mean like this, Caleb?"

"Oooh, yeah."

"I like dancing better."

"No, stand still like a soldier, Sarah."

"And then you say cheese."

More dancing.

"I'm so outta here."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Adorable!
Fixed my name this time. I usually use this to blog for Jenny at the store.
Ann

Heather B said...

What a cutie! All of them :)

Cherisa said...

It cracks me up to look at Sarah's face. There is SOOOO much of you in there! I know this shouldn't surprise anyone (that a girl looks like her mother) but after all your other kids, it's almost shocking to see more Nae than Jae staring back at you. Very cute!