Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there. Jason and I usually don't do much for Mother's or Father's Day. But this year he did something special. Jason got me a mother's ring. I've always wanted to have one but waited until we were sure we were done adding to our family. It has been a great year having Sarah here and I know that this is the family Heavenly Father wants for us.
Settings of seven are pretty limited so choosing a style was easy. There is one stone per kid, two Junes, two Mays, one Jan, one April and one Feb. I absolutely love my ring. It is so pretty! I love the ring but I love what it stands for even more. I am so grateful for each of my children and the joy they bring me and our family. It's a privilege to be their mother.
3 comments:
Very pretty! Ian was just asking what I wanted for Mother's Day and the only thing I could think of was a mother's ring. But since we don't know that we're done, it's a little early to be picking one up. Happy Mother's Day!
Your ring is beautiful!!
Happy Mother's Day to an amazing mother!
Congratulations Lanae. What a beautiful ring. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment