Friday, May 22, 2009

Other mother wants

Another mother want that I've had is a sticker for my van. You know the ones, with all the kids on them? Well, like the ring, didn't want to get it and then change it so I've waited, til now. With all the sporting events I've been going to this last year we decided on a sport theme to go along with all the little stick figures. We love it. And now we can tell our van from all the other white 12 passenger vans. Ha-ha. Like there are that many. Ours sticks out because it doesn't have a day-care logo on the side.

4 comments:

Heather B said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Cherisa said...

Fabulous addition to the motor pool!

Amber said...

Cool sticker!! I love it!!

The Chamberlain Family said...

Yes! I noticed the new sticker when we arrived at the Evergreen Bldg Saturday evening! I love it!