Darik created a "masterpiece". He wanted it posted on the blog.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Mother's Day part II
On Sunday we barbecued hamburgers after church. It was a beautiful day and so we were able to eat outdoors. Gramma and Grampa Ski gave us a picnic table that they didn't need anymore and we got to use it. Thanks for that, we love it. From watching my own mother I know that it really isn't very long before I won't have all my children gathered together for Mother's Day. So I enjoyed having all 7 here with me AND fitting around one table. (That might not always be so.)



Darik created a "masterpiece". He wanted it posted on the blog.
Darik created a "masterpiece". He wanted it posted on the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is wonderful to have your children all around you, isn't it?
Post a Comment